215mm (w) x 440mm (l) x 215mm (h)
Hollow Dense concrete blocks are ideal for applications where a durable, lower-weight and high strength wall is required, either above or below damp-proof course (DPC).
The hollow cores can be filled with poured concrete and reinforced with steel to form incredibly strong walls for applications such as agricultural sheds, commercial and industrial buildings, storage bunkers, pond and pool linings and retaining walls.
Our Hollow Blocks are manufactured from high quality class 2 aggregates and consist of up to 30% recycled raw materials.
Hollow Dense Blocks are manufactured to BS EN 771-3 and are ISO 9001 Quality Assured, ISO 14001 Environmentally Certified and hold BES 6001 ‘Excellent’ and most locations.
- Agricultural and commercial buildings where large, exposed external wall panels are required, e.g. sheds, bunkers and retaining walls.
- Some or all of the cores can be filled with poured concrete and steel rebar to form extremely strong reinforced walls with high resistance to lateral loads. Ideal for lining swimming pools, ponds etc.
- High strength reinforced walls.
- Retaining walls.
- ‘Standard’ texture finish provides an excellent surface for mortars, renders and plasters.
- Half the equivalent weight of a solid block of the same thickness.