Looking to house a focal feature in your garden? The wooden Twilight Arch can enhance garden entrances, as well as paths and walkways.
Suited to wider paths, the wooden arch has an adjustable width spanning 2m. The traditional design suits most climbing plants, including roses, clematis and honeysuckle.
Made from pressure treated wood, the pergola style arch is built to last and will look great in any garden for many years to come.
Accessories are for illustrative purposes only.
- Archway width can be adjusted to suit your garden
- Classically styled arch
- Square trellis sides perfect for climbing plants
- 10 year guarantee against rot
- No need to apply wood preservative
- High quality, pressure treated wood
- Sustainable wood from responsibly managed forests
Dimensions & weightTwilight Arch
|Sizes||2.1m (W) x 0.72m (D) x 2.13m (H)|
Care & maintenance
As an easy care product that uses rot-preventing pressure-treated wood, there is no need to apply any treatment within the first 6 months. Doing so will invalidate the warranty, as this will not allow enough time for excess moisture from the pressure treatment to dry out. However, after this period you may apply annual treatment to prolong the life and look of the product.